‘Google Things to do’ is a new display feature that enables consumers to plan their visit and compare prices across activities and attractions around the world. It also allows for the availability of products to be updated and booked in real-time through a partner’s website.
This webinar was particularly aimed at those responsible for managing their attraction’s marketing and online ticketing as it provided a really useful explanation about the ‘Google things to do’ product – which, if you are not a partner, could prioritise other booking sites and OTAs over your own.
New ASVA trade member Redeam, which has partnered with Google on ‘Google Things to do’, used the session to outline:
• What ‘Google Things to do’ is
• How to integrate with ‘Google Things to do’ through Redeam
• How to take more control over direct customer bookings
• How to improve visibility in the ‘Google Things to do’ panel
• How you can align your attraction with OTAs
• How you can ensure yield management
• Provide a seamless customer experience
• Insights into what is coming next with ‘Google Things to do’