This session saw us team up with ASVA members Convious to explore the practical application of dynamic pricing. There’s been a great deal of talk in the industry about the financial benefits of Dynamic Pricing, this session we looked at how to implement dynamic pricing and the instant benefits that this can bring to your destination. From initial visitor conversion to increasing visitation during traditionally quieter periods and increasing food, beverage and merchandise revenues, we explored how AI driven algorithms can get you one step ahead.
- This webinar provided valuable insight into:
- Managing customer perceptions – how do you deal with the difficult questions?
- The benefits of being responsive to local conditions and implementing automated responses
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their visit to optimise repeat footfall
- How AI and data driven approaches can add significant value to the bottom line
- Streamlining and digitising the guest experience
- Identifying the impact of personalised marketing at different stages of engagement
- Maximising next generation ecommerce opportunities
The webinar was delivered by Andy Povey, Managing Director of Convious for UK and Ireland. Andy has over 20 years of experience in the leisure industry, specialising in developing and implementing business intelligence and customer tracking strategies to take companies into new market sectors and geographies. Joining Andy was Andy Fuller, Head of Marketing, Sales and Admissions with Pleasurewood Hills, an attraction already implementing dynamic pricing. Andy shared with our group first hand experience of how this has worked for them. As always, the presentation was followed by a Q&A session.