Exceeding Visitor Expectations - Train the Trainer
The Barracks, Stirling FK8 1QZ
Want to Attend?
Sold Out: To be added to the waiting list please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
£300 for ASVA members
The one-day Train The Trainer course is designed to equip delegates to deliver our popular Exceeding Visitor Expectations course to staff within their own organisations. It offers a great way of enabling larger organisations to train their staff in-house, making it more cost effective and convenient. The course is aimed at people who already have experience of delivering training. Therefore, in order to ensure that the training is effective for both those taking part and member organisations, we would anticipate those wishing to train as Exceeding Visitor Expectations trainers to:
- have attended the EVE course as a delegate first
- have experience of delivering training programmes to groups, in particular on customer service topics
- engage with learners at all levels
- possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- use a variety of techniques to deliver course content e.g. Group discussions, one-to-ones, participation, games/activities as well as audio visual equipment
- have a working knowledge of tourism and service sector businesses
- have a professional approach to training delivery
For any delegates booked to attend, we normally ask for a copy of your CV or an indication of your training/ mentoring experience for our records.
At your training you will receive information on how to access the course materials you will need when ready to deliver in house EVE workshops. However, please note that the per person cost for EVE workshop materials for each person attending your in house courses will be £30.
More information on the content of the standard EVE courses can be seen here.
Please note that cancellation of a booking (by emailing email@example.com ) must be received at least 7 days prior to the event to be eligible for a refund. Bookings cancelled less than 7 days before the event, and non-attendance, will be non-refundable. Bookings are open to ASVA members only.