The practical application of dynamic pricing
Join us on 18th May as we team up with ASVA members Convious to explore the practical application of dynamic pricing.
There’s been a great deal of talk in the industry about the financial benefits of Dynamic Pricing, in this session we’ll identify how to implement dynamic pricing and the instant benefits that this can bring to your destination. From initial visitor conversion to increasing visitation during traditionally quieter periods and increasing food, beverage and merchandise revenues, we will explore how AI driven algorithms can get you one step ahead.
This webinar will provide valuable insight into:
- Managing customer perceptions – how do you deal with the difficult questions?
- The benefits of being responsive to local conditions and implementing automated responses
- Connecting with guests before, during and after their visit to optimise repeat footfall
- How AI and data driven approaches can add significant value to the bottom line
- Streamlining and digitising the guest experience
- Identifying the impact of personalised marketing at different stages of engagement
- Maximising next generation ecommerce opportunities
The webinar will be delivered by Andy Povey, Managing Director of Convious for UK and Ireland. Andy has over 20 years of experience in the leisure industry, specialising in developing and implementing business intelligence and customer tracking strategies to take companies into new market sectors and geographies.
Andy will be on hand to answer queries and provide advice on how you can start reaping the benefits, even with your existing platforms still in place.
Finally, we will examine how destinations can manage all their operations, from ecommerce to queue management and guest experience from one place and how to create lifelong guest journeys.
Join us for this FREE event, exclusively for ASVA members on Wednesday 18th May at 10.30am. You can register here.