Hourly rate: £9.60 (Aged 23 plus)
Location: Cairngorm Mountain, Aviemore, PH22 1RB
CAIRNGORM MOUNTAIN (SCOTLAND) LTD
Cairngorm Mountain, managed by Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd, is a popular visitor attraction destination in Scotland, located within the Cairngorms National Park, and has been offering Snowsports for over 50 years. In winter, the resort is a commercial ski operation. In summer, the resort serves as a summer tourist destination. The surrounding area attracts over 1.8 million annual visitors predominantly in summer with the resort itself attracting circa 200,000 annual visitors.
We are seeking to appoint a General Assistant; this role would suit someone who likes a varied and ever-changing daily routine. You would be assisting the whole team, working outdoors and indoors, helping on our newly extended Tubing slide, or keeping the Mountain Garden in good order. At busy times you could be helping the catering and kitchen team. Own transport desirable.
This is a new seasonal position, which could lead to a permanent role within the company for the right person.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
• Experience in working within a busy environment
• Being attentive to the needs of the customer
• Assisting on the Tubing Slide
• General duties may include
o Assisting in the Front of House Team
o Assisting the Kitchen Team
o Assisting the Outdoor Squad, this could be painting fencing or general maintenance tasks
o All areas clean and tidy
• Observing a high standard of cleanliness front and back of house in-keeping with current Covid -19 regulations
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as may, from time to time, be required
• Ensuring compliance with Health and Safety procedures, risk assessments and company policies
BE PART OF THE TEAM
Does this sound like a role for you? If yes, we will welcome the chance to talk to you. Please email a covering letter and an up-to-date CV to email@example.com.
Closing date: 12 August 2021
Applications received after this date may not be considered.
CMSL is committed to an active Equal Opportunities Policy, which starts with their recruitment process.