Activities Supervisor, Highland Safaris
Organisation: Eden Scott
Salary: £23,000 - £25,000
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with Highland Safaris, based just outside Aberfeldy, Perthshire, to recruit a newly created role of Activities Supervisor.
Highland Safaris is an award-winning visitor attraction in Scotland. Visitors can enjoy Ranger led Land Rover Safaris, inspiring walking and biking activities as well as exhilarating boat trips on nearby Loch Tay. Operating from a busy Visitor Attraction which has an interactive Red Deer Experience, Gold Panning Centre as well as a busy Café and shop, Highland Safaris’ mission is to enrich lives by providing 5* visitor experiences across all of their activities, ensuring visitors receive an unforgettable experience and discover some of the most beautiful parts of Scotland.
This role will work with the General Manager to help ensure smooth running of the outdoor activities, including Red Deer Centre, Bike hire, Gold Panning and Safaris around the beautiful hills and loch. In addition this role will involve supported training for a Duty Manager responsibilities which will take place both in house and externally.
This is a great opportunity for someone who loves the outdoors, nature and wishes to be truly involved in a diverse and quality operation.
• Work as a team with other departments, to ensure smooth running of the whole business and a five-star customer experience.
• Understand and communicate immediate business demands and as part of a team, contribute to the delegation of responsibilities appropriately by assessing the range of staff skills v business demands so that a 5-star service can be delivered at all times stepping up to Duty Managerial responsibilities following a training period.
• Review business demands and communicate as appropriate. Supervise any ad hoc adjustments, so that appropriate staff cover is available, staff breaks have been organised, and the appearance and manner of the team meet Highland Safaris five-star standards. Take action where necessary.
• Be able to step in and cover in all areas of the business, including Café, Shop, Bookings and outdoor activities.
• Oversee health & safety, legislative and quality control of all activities.
Key skills and experience required:
Applying candidates should have a keen interest and passion for the outdoors. You will love nature, enjoy working as part of a team and have a keen interest in tourism and business.
This is a customer focused role where a high-quality visitor experience along with customer care is paramount so you will enjoy working with customers and providing them with a 5* activity.
Attention to detail and enthusiasm is key, this is a hands-on role where every day will be different.
Salary circa £23,000 – £25,000, dependent on skills and experience.
Eden Scott is dealing exclusively with the client on this vacancy so please submit your CV on line to apply or to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Thursday 15/07/2021