Assistant Restaurant Manager
Organisation: Johnstons of Elgin
Location: Elgin, Moray
About the Role
We are currently recruiting for a Restaurant Assistant Manager to work in our busy team in Elgin. You will help to ensure the highest level of service is delivered to all our guests in our 5-star eatery.
Working closely with the Food & Beverage Manager the successful candidate will:
• supervise and oversee all front of house operations
• ensure a 5-star visitor experience is provided by all team members
• mentor, coach and supervise all team members
• ensure the highest standards of hygiene and cleanliness within the Restaurant
• ensure cleaning schedules are adhered to by all team members
This is a full-time role working 39 Hours per week.
Working 5 days from 7. Full flexibility is required.
The ideal candidate will;
• have experience in hospitality
• have demonstrable experience of successfully leading and supervising a team
• have a passion for excellence in service
• be a team player, working with the kitchen team to ensure a seamless service to the customer
• have a proven track record of delivering high levels of service in a quality, ideally 5-star, fast-paced hotel/restaurant environment.
• have the ability to excel under pressure in a busy, dynamic environment
Johnstons of Elgin is an innovative, luxury clothing brand with over 220 years of experience in working with the world’s finest fibres. Across three centuries, our family–owned company has carefully sourced cashmere and fine woollen fibres from around the world, applying the latest technology and highest quality craft expertise in our own vertical Scottish mills. Employing over 850 staff, our valued employees and communities are at the heart of everything we do, producing unique, high–quality
designs which are made to last. Our brand is focused on sustainability, working with natural, renewable and biodegradable fibres and we are committed to maintaining a minimal environmental footprint.
Please write, enclosing your CV and current remuneration package to: HR Dept, Johnstons of Elgin, Newmill, Elgin, IV30 4AF or
Application Deadline: Tuesday 21/09/2021