Assistant Visitor Centre Manager
Organisation: Pitlochry Dam Visitor Centre
Reporting to the Visitor Centre Manager, you will assume duty management responsibilities, including the safe and efficient operation of the building as well as supporting the Visitor Centre Manager to develop the existing business growth plans for the café, shop and exhibition space.
This unique role, in a breath-taking location, presents a fabulous opportunity to deliver an outstanding visitor experience within an outstanding ‘premier league’ tourist attraction.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have the following qualities:
– A strong team player who has ambitions to be part of a sustainable tourism industry that is committed to creating unique and memorable visitor experiences.
– Strong customer / visitor focus and previous experience within a Retail / Catering sector.
– A background in marketing or events management is also desirable.
– The ability to demonstrate a genuine willingness to go above and beyond to support the team and provide a world class service to our visitors.
– A willingness to work at weekends and occasional evenings and have excellent organisation skills with the ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
– The ability to stay up to date with Health & Safety, Environmental Health & Food regulations is essential along with good general knowledge of Scottish History and the local community.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 19/01/2022