Organisation: Lomond Books
Salary: £19760 to £21750 per annum
We are looking for a skilled administrator to join our hardworking office team. The primary function of this role is to provide comprehensive administrative support to the buying and publishing function of the company. There is scope for development into a more senior role within the buying team. If you have good attention to detail, work well to procedures and have strong IT skills, we’d love to hear from you.
Lomond Books is one of Scotland’s leading book wholesalers and are also publishers and distributors offering a unique and bespoke service to our customers selling books and a range of related products.
What you’ll be doing:
• Setting up and maintaining supplier/product database records.
• Placing purchase orders for out of stock products to fulfil customer back orders.
• Handling administration for replenishment stock purchases .
• Monitoring and following up out of stocks.
• Handling administration and reporting for distribution sales and royalties.
• Produce a range of supplier reports to required timescales.
• Processing goods in paperwork and managing delivery and invoice errors.
• Processing supplier returns.
• Manage administration of stock take process and associated queries
• Monitor incoming buying email inbox.
• Answering and fielding incoming sales calls on a rota basis.
• Processing orders from customers and the sales team on a rota basis.
See the full job description, person specification and company information on the We Are Recruiting tab on our website.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 16/03/2022