Organisation: The Glenturret Distillery
Location: Crieff. Perthshire
We are looking for an experienced Waiter/Waitress to join our new and exciting team at The Glenturret Distillery. Someone dedicated to fine dining – who is able to be part of a team, and to be in control of the intimate ambience, maintaining this to the highest levels and detail.
The front of house will work closely with chef Mark Donald and his kitchen team. Their use of the best ingredients, sublime flavour combinations and outstanding technical skills will be matched in the front of house operation, through the wine, whisky, and cocktail lists.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke Lalique tableware and stemware.
As Waiter/Waitress your duties will include:
• Supporting the Head Waiter within the restaurant efficiently and professionally
• Awareness of the menu and preparation of dishes
• Completing the set-up of the restaurant
• Building a rapport with regular guests
• Maintaining the standards set for service by the Restaurant
What is on offer for our new Chef de Rang:
• Dedicated training from our managerial team
• Fantastic development and career prospects
• A competitive salary
• Excellent Benefits – Performance related bonus/Company
bonus. Employee product allocation up to £270. Company
discounts within Retail, Lalique restaurant, bar, Cafe,
• January closure
• 30+ days a year holiday
• Uniform provided and laundered.
• Fair Tronc System
Company pension scheme – double matched.
If you are interested in working within a high end setting and think you have the skills to join our team then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
Application Deadline: Tuesday 30/11/2021