Organisation: The Glenturret Distillery
Location: Crieff. Perthshire
Salary: £19,000 per annum plus Excellent Benefits
Location: The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant – Crieff
The Glenturret Distillery has a fantastic opportunity to join our new and exciting team as a Waiter/Waitress. Are you someone who is passionate to deliver exceptional service to our customers and is willing to learn and develop at the same time?
Full training is provided, and you will learn to run a section, be in control of the intimate ambience at the same time maintaining the highest of standards. You will support the senior team completing the set-up of the restaurant and have awareness of the menu and preparation of dishes.
The front of the house will work closely with chef Mark Donald – Executive Head Chef and his kitchen team. Their best ingredients, sublime flavours and outstanding technical skills will be matched in the front of house operation, through the wine, whisky, and cocktail lists.
What is on offer for you!
* Dedicated training
*Fantastic development and career prospects
* Fair tronc system
* Uniform provided and laundered.
* 37 days holiday per year
* Double match workplace pension scheme
* Death in service assurance
* 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
* 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
* 25% discount within the Glenturret shop including wine
* Performance Bonus
*£270 Glenturret Gift card once completed probationary period
* Onsite Parking
* Staff Accommodation
* Guaranteed Winter Holidays over the festive period due to closure of the Restaurant and Kitchen in January for 3 weeks to provide our employees with a well-earned break
If you are interested in working within a high end setting and think you have the skills to join our team then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV and cover letter to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or use the link.
Application Deadline: Monday 31/01/2022