Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Salary: £12 per hour
Location: Conifox Adventure Park, Kirkliston, Edinburgh
Santa’s Grotto will be at Conifox Christmas Experience, and we are looking for enthusiastic, friendly elves to help Santa, and Mrs Claus, make the Christmas Grotto experience truly magical for visitors, both young and old, from the moment they enter the grotto.
We are looking for outgoing, confident elves who enjoy working with children and truly embrace the excitement of Christmas. Elves must also work well as a team player and be passionate about helping to make the grotto experience special for customers…oh and be able to name each of Santa’s reindeers of course!
This role involves character work, endless energy, and a love for Christmas magic. You must always adhere to the elf character. A comprehensive and constant commitment to our Santa story is essential and a desire to make all our guests dreams come true. Only committed and responsible applicants, as well as a love of Christmas will be considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· To provide a warm welcome to everyone who visits Santa’s Grotto in a courteous, welcoming, and in line with the Christmas elf character.
· To be proactive with excellent communication skills. The role is customer focused, so customer service experience is essential.
· You will be responsible for welcoming families interacting with guests and assisting Mrs Claus and Santa in delivering the magical story of Christmas.
· You must show the ability to work individually and as part of a team.
· Excellent personal presentation and attention to detail is required.
· Any other duties as requested by line manager.
· Applicants must be available from 18th November to 24 December – includes evenings and weekends.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL:
· Previous background in acting, drama or performing would be advantageous.
· Understanding of character work.
· Endless amounts of energy for Christmas and the Santa story.
· Genuine enthusiasm for Christmas and the Santa story.
· Previous experience in working as part of a team is essential.
· Highly responsible and reliable.
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Sunday 20/11/2022