Christmas Experience Assistant
Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Location: Conifox Adventure Park
We are Conifox Adventure Park, a fun family-run attraction located in Kirkliston, 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. This year our sell-out Christmas Experience returns bigger and better than ever. Visitors can enjoy a walk around all our festive winter-wonderland: visiting Santa in his magical living room; writing their letter to Santa with Postman Pete, helping Mrs Claus decorate gingerbread men and showing off their dance moves in the Elf Disco Village!
What will this customer service-focused role of Christmas Experience Assistant entail?
As a Christmas Experience Assistant, you’ll perform a vital role as the public face of our Christmas Experiences event, ensuring that our customers have an enjoyable, positive and safe experience. You will provide excellent customer service, directing and interacting with guests to ensure they remain safe at all times.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
• Providing a high-level of service to customers visiting the Christmas Experience at all times
• Greeting customers and checking tickets
• Setting up and cleaning the Christmas Experience performance areas and routes to ensure everything is in position and ready for customers to arrive
• Clearing any hazards and controlling entry and exit of customers
• Monitoring guest flows and ensuring any social distancing measures are adhered to at all times
• Providing information to and interacting with guests within the performance zones where you are positioned
• To serve food and drink from our catering outlets within the Christmas Experience and Christmas Market
What will I need to be considered for this Christmas Experience Assistant vacancy?
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work as part of a team within a public facing environment
• Flexible can-do attitude with an approachable and enthusiastic manner
• Ability to remain calm in emergency situations and make balanced decisions
• Although not essential, proven experience of marshalling for evening events would be highly advantageous
How do I apply?
For more information, or to apply for this position please send your CV to our Events Manager, Jonathan Brown – email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Friday 29/10/2021