Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Salary: £11.50 per hour
Hours: Full or Part Time Roles Available. Flexible hours available to fit in with school drop-offs/pick-ups if required.
Duration: Permanent or Temporary Roles Available
Pay: £11.50 per hour
Want to join a friendly, flexible team?
Key responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring that the Britannia tour route and visitor centre are cleaned to a high standard and maintained throughout your shift
– Safe use and storage of all equipment and chemicals required to maintain the cleanliness of the tour route and visitor centre
– Assisting with any other duties, as required by the Housekeeping Team Leaders and Visitor Experience Managers
The ideal candidate will be committed to delivering high standards in Housekeeping, have a friendly, can-do attitude and a desire to help and assist staff and visitors alike. No professional cleaning experience required, as full training will be provided.
Why work for us:
– 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
– Flexible hours
– Competitive rate of pay
– Life Assurance
– Complimentary tickets
– Staff discount in the Britannia Gift Shop, Royal Deck Tea Room and The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar aboard Fingal
– Free car parking
How to Apply:
Please send your CV, or an email, telling us a bit about yourself and why you are interested in joining us to: firstname.lastname@example.org or postal applications to:
Visitor Experience Manager
The Royal Yacht Britannia
Closing date: Ongoing
No agencies please.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have been selected for interview you will be contacted directly.