Organisation: Almond Valley Heritage Centre
Salary: National Living Wage
OVERVIEW OF THE POST
To undertake a range of domestic and auxiliary duties keeping Almond Valley Heritage Centre clean and tidy. Working effectively as part of a cleaning team, with responsibility for cleaning and maintaining both public and private areas to a consistently high standard in contribution to the overall visitor/site experience.
INFORMATION ABOUT TEAM
You will form part of the Visitor Operations Team, lead by the Operations Manager. The small dedicated cleaning team is made up of three cleaners, who work in shifts to ensure the cleanliness of the site.
SCOPE OF DUTIES
• Perform a full clean of the Museum, Office, Tearoom, Toilets, Soft Play and other indoor areas at the end of the night in preparation for the next day.
• Sweep, Mop and Vacuum/Polish all the floors.
• Wiped down/Dust all surfaces.
• Remove waste bins, pick up rubbish.
Site and Personal Presentation
• As and where necessary to wearing the correct uniform, name badge, or PPE.
• Report all instances of damage and wear and tear issues promptly to the Operations Manager
• Working harmony with all other departments
Health and Safety
• To ensure site meets with Health and Safety legislation in liaison with the Operations Manager.
• To comply with necessary Health and Safety guides and procedures
• Represent Almond Valley at all times by being smart in appearance and presentable whilst behaving in an appropriate manner in line with our cultural values.
• Work in a responsible and safe manner at all times adhering to Health & Safety, safe working practices and our policies and procedures.
• Such other reasonable duties as and when required by your Line Manager.
• The above list of duties is not exclusive or exhaustive and the post holder will be required to undertake such tasks as may reasonably be expected within the scope of the role.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 14/02/2024