Organisation: The Glenturret Distillery
Location: Crieff. Perthshire. Scotland
Location: The Glenturret Lalique Restaurant – Crieff
A Michelin Star restaurant, The Lalique Restaurant is offering a fantastic opportunity to join our team as Commis Sommelier.
In the role you will be expected to work effectively as part of a team providing support to the Assistant Sommelier and Head Sommelier with all aspects of the beverage service in the restaurant. If you love being part of a motivated team and thrive in a busy environment, we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for someone who is ambitious, has a positive and approachable manner, a people person with bags of character who is receptive to continuous learning and development within the role.
Good interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively with team members.
Ability to work well under pressure.
Ability to achieve performance criteria.
Positive approach to learning within the role.
Sense of work initiative.
Ability to work effectively as part of a team.
Flexible approach to your role.
What do I get?
• On completion of your probationary period, you will receive a £270 Glenturret Gift card (pro rata start date).
• Your uniform is provided and laundered.
• Free meals on shift.
• A fair tronc system – paid out Monthly.
• 37 days holiday allowance. (Pro rata).
• Double match workplace pension and death in service assurance.
• Performance bonus (Company and Personal).
• Exceptional discounts in all areas of the distillery:
• 50% food discount within our fine dining Lalique Restaurant and Café
• 30% discount within the Lalique Boutique
• 25% discount within The Glenturret Gift Shop including wines and listed whisky.
• 25% discount applied to Lalique bar menus.
• Gym membership discount.
• Cycle to work scheme.
• Glenturret discount platform – app to receive discounts from a vast choice of retailers.
• Employee assistance programme
• Electric car charging points.
• Guaranteed winter holidays over the festive period due to closure of the restaurant and kitchen for 3 weeks in January to provide our team with a well-earned break.
• Free on-site parking
• Fantastic career and development opportunities.
If you are interested in this position please contact email@example.com
We would love to hear from you.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 30/11/2022