Corporate Partnership Manager
Organisation: Eden Scott
Salary: £35,023 to £38,738
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with the National Trust for Scotland, a charity established in 1931, to provide access and enjoyment to the properties, places and collections in its care. They also exist to protect what they look after for future generations to enjoy; and increasingly they are keen to act as a strong conservation voice for heritage and climate change response across Scotland.
They are the largest member organisation in Scotland. As a conservation charity, they’re supported by more than 320,000 members and are funded largely by donations.
Since 1931 their love for Scotland has fuelled their desire to protect the things that make it special. By championing Scotland’s natural, built and cultural heritage they inspire those around us. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they encourage people to connect with the things that make Scotland unique while protecting them for future generations. They do it so their heritage will always have a home. They do it so our countryside will remain unspoilt, and accessible.
They do what we do … for the love of Scotland.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the team at the Trust as Corporate Partnership Manager, this role will manage and develop existing corporate partnerships as well as seeking and securing sponsorship opportunities for high profile events which drive the charity’s ambition and mission. Partnership and sponsorship opportunities from significant corporate citizens who share their values are fundamental to their future success driving innovation, promoting cross sector collaboration, maximising income, raising awareness of their charity and engaging and exciting current and new audiences.
You’ll manage and build upon existing relationships with key external stakeholders to build confidence in their charity, strategic direction and funding pipeline. You’ll oversee project and impact reporting for all key corporate partners and sponsors, gathering business critical insight that evidences value & impact and informs future practice.
Key responsibilities of the role:
• Working with the Head of Fundraising you will develop their corporate fundraising strategy to manage existing partnerships and create new partnership and sponsorship opportunities, achieving target, driving revenue and raising the overall brand profile for the Trust.
• Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the Fundraising team to ensure a coordinated and consistent approach to corporate fundraising activity.
• Work closely and collaboratively with other members of the team (Marketing, Membership, Communications) to ensure positioning, brand, messaging, target audiences and activity is aligned and resourced adequately for each partnership.
• Build and maintain strong relationships across the Trust to ensure partnerships are fulfilled to the highest standard and funded projects run smoothly and efficiently through to completion, and impact reporting. Relationships with colleagues in Marketing and operational colleagues based at properties across Scotland are especially important.
• Monitor CSR/Corporate Responsibility issues in the media and keep up to date with professional fundraising associations and media regarding fundraising tools and skills development.
• Research and build ongoing insight for each partner and prospect to better understand their strategic priorities/key drivers, enabling enhanced relationship and outcomes
• Ensure due diligence and governance requirements are fulfilled in collaboration with the Head of Fundraising and support the CEO and Trustees to develop relationships with key organisations.
• Develop detailed, compelling and relevant funding proposals/concepts in collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Devise and deliver high quality, relevant stewardship and engagement programmes for all partners, using organisational networks and opportunities to optimise success
• Track, analyse and report on fundraising results in the Corporate field to measure, manage and report performance using agreed performance measures.
• Work closely with procurement, project and operations to ensure their capacity to approach prospects is maximised and they are kept fully up to date with their fundraising plans.
• Manage income from corporate supporters; ensuring donations are correctly allocated, funds drawn-down and spent to agreed timescales, progress and final impact reports sent to donors.
• Monitor and report on spend associated with activity ensuing the correct allocation of philanthropic funds and maintaining a close working relationship with finance colleagues.
Key skills and experience required:
• Demonstrable experience managing significant major gifts or sponsorships and sustaining a portfolio of fruitful relationships with donors
• Detailed knowledge and understanding of the corporate marketplace and trends in corporate giving and partnership –their interests, motivations, priorities, and different vehicles of giving
• Proven successful experience in corporate fundraising or a sales environment generating significant income with a track record of initiating and delivering strategic and successful corporate partnerships ideally valued in excess of £100,000
• Demonstrable experience in Account Management – creating persuasive, compelling and profitable fundraising relationships and proposals, and sustaining and growing a portfolio of fruitful relationships.
This role offers an excellent competitive salary within a range of £35,023 to £38,738 with significant company benefits.
Eden Scott are dealing exclusively with the Trust on this vacancy so to be considered for this exciting opportunity with a truly unique and best in class employer, please submit your CV online clearly stating salary expectation or to email@example.com and for an informal chat or to receive the full role information pack and job description please email or call Sally on 07776 662506.
Application Deadline: Thursday 31/03/2022