Destination Assistant - Cleaner
Salary: Living Wage
Location: Falkirk Wheel
We’re looking for cleaning staff to join our Holiday Boat team at the Falkirk Wheel to ensure provision of a consistent high level of customer service at all times in all aspects of the customers journey. The holiday boats consist of narrow beam canal boats, operated for holiday hire companies. Salary is offered at living wage, with hours offered on a casual basis.
Our pace, personality and people make us amongst Scotland’s top visitor attractions. If you’re interested in tourism, travel, international visitors, events, boating and outdoor activities, then this could be the perfect job for you.
Key duties will include:
– Cleaning and preparation of holiday boats for arriving customers
– Ensuring that all boats are cleaned to a high standard and follow regulations
– Support to the Front of House Manager
– Assist with the turnaround process ensuring customers experience an efficient and friendly service
– Work with the Operations Manager to manage boat movement on turnaround day
For this position we are looking for:
– A self-motivated individual, able to work on their own initiative
– A team player, with excellent communication skills
– Excellent customer care skills
Application Deadline: Monday 14/02/2022