Digital Marketing Assistant
Organisation: Musselburgh Racecourse
Location: Musselburgh Racecourse
We have a fantastic new job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Assistant who is motivated and enthusiastic about events and sport.
Responsible for assisting the Marketing Manager in delivering the marketing, communications and PR strategy for the racecourse.
As a Marketing Assistant you will have strong written and verbal communication skill to support the Commercial team in the concept, creation and distribution of full marketing mix engagement including original blog, emails, and social media content. You will also support the delivery of a 5-star customer service in the Racecourse Office.
Marketing and PR:
– Assisting the Marketing Manager in the provision of first-class marketing support
– Assisting with the preparation and distribution of publications and promotional materials
– Assist with the management of the Ticketing and CRM system
– Contribute to strategic marketing planning as required
– Actively be involved in tourism and racing partnerships for example East Lothian Tourism Action Group and Two Circles.
– Work closely with Racing UK to maximise opportunities such as The Champion Chase
– Assist in the management of the race programme
– Supporting the management of the company social media accounts including customer service and engagement
– Developing digital campaigns that drive conversion rates
– Responsible for content creation for Musselburgh Races social media and website including video creation to showcase our racedays
– Management and delivery of blogger/influencer outreach and raceday activation – sourcing, fulfilment, and promotion
– Keep website up to date regarding fixtures, timings, packages and content
– Distribute the post raceday survey and circulate results
-When required, support the office/reception/hospitality by following up queries, answering phone calls, making appointments, printing badges, looking after guests and writing and sending letters and marketing material and emails.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the following: Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Canva and Mailchimp. It is preferable but not essential to have a proven track record in growing a social media following and creating brand identity. Some sales ability or experience would be a benefit too but not essential. This is a full time, office based role.
Please email your C.V to email@example.com – please no agency enquiries.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 22/09/2021