Digital Marketing Executive (Maternity cover 12 months)
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Hours: Full time
Duration: Maternity cover 12 months
Is TikTok your most used app? Do you love creating content and have a mind for website analytics?
We are looking for a creative and proactive Digital Marketing Executive to join our Marketing team. Representing and working on both The Royal Yacht Britannia and Fingal, you will work on developing our digital touch points with both past and future visitors. You will be a keen storyteller who has worked across multiple channels, who is confident in writing copy and creating videos.
The Royal Yacht Britannia is an award-winning, five-star visitor attraction and exclusive evening events venue in Edinburgh, which employs more than 180 staff. This former floating palace of Queen Elizabeth II, usually attracts circa 350,000 visitors a year from around the world, and would normally host circa 100 exclusive evening events per annum.
Britannia provides an exceptional experience for visitors. This dedication to excellence has led to the Royal Yacht being rated as Tripadvisor’s No.1 UK Attraction (AGAIN).
Fingal is a luxury floating hotel permanently berthed on Edinburgh’s vibrant waterfront. This historic ship started life as a lighthouse tender, helping maintain lighthouses and transporting their keepers, equipment and supplies to some of the most treacherous locations in Scotland. Launched in January 2019, she has been transformed into an exquisite 22 cabin boutique hotel and exclusive use venue by the award-winning team at The Royal Yacht Britannia.
Tasks will include:
– Supporting the Marketing Manager to run organic and paid-for adverts and campaigns.
– Knowledge of website CMS (Umbraco) and utilising SEO strategies.
– Managing social media channels, keeping content on brand.
– Working with the wider Marketing team to enhance PR and brand awareness.
– Supporting the Marketing Manager to monitor, analyse and evaluate the effectiveness of PPC and social media campaigns.
– Planning, creating copy and content for e-newsletters.
– Creating short weekly videos that capture the day-to-day life around Britannia and Fingal.
– Working with third-party agencies to deliver results.
– Optimising our websites.
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
Please send your CV outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role of Digital Marketing Executive to: email@example.com or postal applications to:
Director of Marketing
The Royal Yacht Britannia
Closing date: Monday 9 October 2023
No agencies please.
Application Deadline: Monday 09/10/2023