F&B Operations Manager
Organisation: Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd
Salary: £45,000 per annum
Location: Cairngorm Mountain, Aviemore, Highlands, PH22 1RB, Scotland
We are currently recruiting for an impressive Food & Beverage Operations Manager to oversee the effective running of our onsite catering and drinks outlets and drive excellent customer service standards with passion and pride across the department.
After 4 years closure and a lovely refurbishment, our Ptarmigan Restaurant reponed in February during a busy ski season. Now operating alongside our other F&B outlets: The Gin Bar, The Cas Bar and The Day Lodge Café, we need a strong leader to take the reigns and steer the division towards greater heights of success and profitability.
This role will suit you if you have:
• Demonstrable significant prior experience managing a successful F&B service and leading an excellent hospitality team within a busy tourism-based business
• Prior experience as Premises Manager and a certified Personal License Holder
• Solid business acumen and financial management with good IT skills
• Ability to implement improvements, promote sales, control stock and finances
• Ability to plan and host the F&B aspects of events, group bookings and functions
• Excellent customer service expertise and are a quality standards-driven leader
• Excellent communication, people management and organisational skills
• A proactive problem-solver, adaptable and unfazed by variable/seasonal demands
• An enthusiasm for ‘the great outdoors’ the local area and/or adventure sports
• Driver with access to own car for commuting, due to location (free onsite parking)
This role presents a great opportunity and exciting challenge for a highly experienced F&B Manager to join a growing business and help us to develop and commercialise our F&B operations in both function and form, within a unique mountain environment.
For more details and full job description, please email HR@cairngormmountain.co.uk
Application closing date Monday 14th August at 12noon
Interviews will take place in person on either
Tuesday 22nd August afternoon or Wednesday 23rd August morning
Anticipated start date for 1st September 2023
Cairngorm Mountain sits within the UK’s highest mountain range and is an internationally renowned area of scientific interest covering 1,418 hectares and located within the Cairngorms National Park, close to Aviemore in Scotland. The tourist resort on the mountain is managed by the operating company Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd, which is owned by Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE) the economic and community development agency for the North-West region of Scotland.
Application Deadline: Monday 14/08/2023