Finance & Office Administrator
Organisation: The Tall Ship Glenlee
This role is responsible for the administration and management of the trading accounts associated with The Tall Ship Glenlee Trust and the Clyde Maritime Centre. Working with the CEO and Senior management team to ensure best practice in recording, presenting and analysing the accounts. Additional office administrative duties will represent approx. 10-15% of the role. We are flexible regarding the days of the week or hours of attendance – our typical office hours at M-F 9am-5pm.
• Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger and Income reporting
• PO system
• Petty cash, security and daily banking
• Bank reconciliation
• Budgeting & Forecasting
• Month end a/c’s preparation and variance reporting
• Minute taking and record keeping
• Administration of files, including HR and light office duties.
more details are available via the S1jobs website in the link.
Application Deadline: Thursday 15/09/2022