Front of House (F&B) Assistant
Organisation: Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd
Location: Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd, Cairn Gorm ski area, Aviemore PH22 1RB
Cairngorm Mountain Scotland is a year-round tourist attraction offering outdoor adventure sports with cafes, bars, shops and a funicular railway to enjoy spectacular mountain views!
We are currently recruiting for new team members to join our Food & Beverage and Retail Teams to help us keep our cafes and shops clean and welcoming for visitors.
This role would suit you if you have:
– good people skills: to offer customer service and work well within a team
– high standards of reliability, cleanliness, initiative and personal hygiene
– previous food and beverage service (barista, waitressing, alcohol) and/or cash handling/till experience preferred, but not essential as full training given.
In return for your hard work, we value our staff and offer:
– Pay rates above the Real Living Wage! Our entry level roles start from £11.25phr for adults 18+ years old, £9.90 for 17-year-olds and £7 phr for 16-year-olds.
– Daytime working only between 8am and 5pm
– Full-time or part-time hours, on a permanent or temporary contact to suit you!
– Employer’s pension scheme provided by Scottish Widows
– Quality uniform and work wear is provided
– A great and unique staff perks package; including a free year-round activities pass for the mountain, heavily discounted staff food, drink and retail onsite, onsite parking (or lift-share), quality workwear, plus staff discounts at local businesses & free entry to local tourist attractions (through ASVA membership)
– To top it all off, your new workplace will be in a unique setting and conservation area, with spectacular views overlooking the Cairngorms National Park!
So, if you love the Highlands and ‘the great outdoors’, and are looking for a new job in the Hospitality or Leisure industry – please hit Apply Now to get in touch!
Please note: applicants must have the Right-to-Work in the UK (i.e. a valid work visa) and be able to reliably commute to Aviemore town centre.
Application Deadline: Sunday 03/09/2023