Front of House Manager
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Salary: £36,000 FTE
Hours: 4 days per week and will include weekend working. Daily shifts will be from 8 – 10 hours per day (depending on season).
Pay: £36,000 FTE
Company benefits include:
– 10% employer pension contribution, with a choice to contribute up to a further 5% yourself, which we would also match (so, 20% potential contribution to your pension)
– 33 days pro-rata annual holiday entitlement
– Enhanced long service holiday entitlement
– Life Assurance
– Performance and loyalty payment scheme
– Complimentary tickets
– Staff discount in the Gift Shop, Royal Deck Tearoom & The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar aboard our luxury floating Fingal, (www.fingal.co.uk)
– Free car parking for staff
– Full training
Our Visitor Experience department is now looking for a Front of House Manager who is enthusiastic, with a smart appearance, excellent communication skills and a passion for exceptional customer care.
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success leading a team in a customer experience focused company.
We are looking for someone who:
– Has proven leadership and operational experience
– Is a team player with a positive can-do attitude and a “here to help” personality
– Is happy to make a decision after weighing up the facts
– Cares passionately about the customer and the experience they receive
– Is a “doer” as well as a “thinker” with an eye for detail, strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
– Is a good communicator and coach
– Has the drive to continually improve and wants to be the best
– Knows good people and how to get the best out of them
– Is proficient in basic computer functions necessary to operate in a Windows environment
– Has the ability to be flexible with work schedule, including weekends, variable shifts, and holidays
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or postal applications to:
The Royal Yacht Britannia
Closing date: Friday 26th January 2024.
No agencies please.
Please note, due to the volume of applications we receive, we are unable to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have been selected for interview you will be contacted directly.