Events Production Assistant
Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Salary: £5.75 to £9.50 - depending on experience
Location: Kirkliston, Edinburgh
Do you love having fun and, more importantly, do you enjoy helping other people have fun? Are you a people person with an inner-child desperate to be let loose?
We are Conifox Adventure Park, a fun family-owned attraction located in Kirkliston, 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. We are experts in fun: whether you are racing down slides in our huge indoor Activity Centre, racing go-karts in our Adventure Park or scaling our Tartan Titan, officially the world’s longest inflatable obstacle course.
Our events team create and deliver immersive events and amazing experiences. We want to bring families together to get active and create memories. No two days are the same; we have family music festivals, Halloween scare mazes, pumpkin festivals, Scotland’s biggest immersive Christmas Santa Experience and all the fun of Tartan Titan, spanning 600m of obstacles and challenges, visitors will need to jump, bounce, crawl and slide their way to glory!
We are seeking a detail-oriented and motivated individual to join our team as an Event Production Assistant. The successful candidate will be responsible for building sets and setting up events, ensuring that everything is executed flawlessly and on time. This role requires a strong work ethic, excellent organizational skills, and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Assist in the planning and preparation of events
• Build and set up sets and staging for events, ensuring that everything is secure and meets safety standards
• Ensure that all equipment and supplies needed for the event are in place and ready to go
• Liaise with vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and services
• Manage and coordinate the event set up, ensuring that everything is executed according to the plan
• Provide support during events, including troubleshooting issues as they arise
• Break down and remove sets and equipment after the event
• Ensure that all equipment is properly stored and maintained
• Assist with event cleanup and restoration
• Experience in event production, stage design, or related field is a plus
• Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Ability to lift heavy objects and work in physically demanding environments
• Knowledge of basic carpentry and construction skills is preferred
• Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• This position may require working evenings and weekends, depending on event schedules. The Event Production Assistant will report to the Event Production Manager and work closely with other members of the event production team to ensure that every event is a success.
Application Deadline: Sunday 30/04/2023