General Manager - restaurant & events
Organisation: Eden Scott
Salary: Up to £42,000
Eden Scott is delighted to be working with a leading caterer who have a prestigious contract within a Dundee based Visitor Attraction.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the organisation as General Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for leading the catering operation on site which consists of a destination restaurant, café and an events operation.
The role will be responsible for managing a high performing operations, sales and administration team, holding responsibility for the financial performance of the venue and delivering a super food and beverage proposition which matches the venues ambitions.
You will be responsible for financial performance, driving sales, managing cost and meeting both client and company expectations.
We ideally want to hear from people in a similar role perhaps in the hotel/visitor attraction/restaurant industry, you can be experienced in a general manager role or perhaps looking for the next step up in your career.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
• Managing all aspects of the catering service within the Visitor Attraction – restaurant/bar/events
• Create a F&B proposition in our outlets that enhances the visitor experience at the venue and engages with the local dining market
• Deliver a guest experience in both retail and events that matches the ethos, values and standards of the caterer.
• Complete weekly and monthly commercial activity including forecasting, trading, analysis and reporting
• Manage, motivate and support your full-time employees to maintain a positive working environment which drives a culture of success
• Build and nurture strong client relationships
• P&L responsibility for the contract with weekly, monthly and annual targets set for revenue and profit
Key skills and experience required:
• Proven track record in operational catering management in a similar environment and experience of managing a multi-department team.
This role offers a salary up to £42,000 plus a flexible benefits package.
Eden Scott is dealing exclusively with this organisation on this vacancy so to be considered please submit your CV online or email email@example.com
Application Deadline: Friday 20/08/2021