Heritage Attendant: Historical Interpretation
Organisation: Highland Folk Museum
Salary: £10.85 p/h
To assist in the day-to-day operation of the museum, by engaging with visitors using a variety of techniques; which include first person interpretation, skill demonstrations, cooking, and care for animals as required.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To work on a rota basis within the interpretive areas of the Township and School.
• To work as a member of the museum team on a rota system.
• To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
• Open and close all areas of responsibility, always keeping an awareness of security and safety of personnel
Application Deadline: Sunday 22/01/2023