Heritage Attendant: Site Attendent
Organisation: Highland Folk Museum
Salary: £10.85 p/h
To be responsible for the opening and closing of the museum buildings and the welcoming of visitors.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To be responsible for the opening and closing of the museum site and historic buildings
• To assist with car and coach parking and with the meeting and greeting of visitors and coach hosting.
• To provide lunch cover to the croft area as required.
• Ensure the museum buildings are kept clean and tidy.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the museum, by providing outstanding customer care in all areas.
• To assist with the maintenance and groundwork as required.
• To work on a rota basis within the role, including regular weekend and bank holiday working.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
Application Deadline: Sunday 22/01/2023