Heritage Attendant: Stockworker
Organisation: Highland Folk Museum
Salary: £10.85 p/h
To provide animal care, including assisting with the running of a 1930s interpreted Croft.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To assist in the day to day running of a working croft by being responsible for the care of a variety of livestock and crop planting.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the museum.
• To work on a rota basis within the Stockworker role, including regular weekend and bank holiday working.
• To work collaboratively to support volunteers and placements when required.
• To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
Application Deadline: Sunday 22/01/2023