Heritage Attendant: Visitor Services
Organisation: Highland Folk Museum
Salary: £10.85 p/h
To provide outstanding customer care, including information, guidance and assistance to all museum visitors in a safe, clean and friendly environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To assist in the day to day operation of the museum, by providing outstanding customer care and delivering a first-class visitor experience
• To work on a rota basis within the reception, shop, sweetie shop and cleaning roles, including regular weekend and bank holiday working.
• Open and close all areas of responsibility, always keeping an awareness of security and safety of personnel
• Ensure all banking and cash handling requirements are met and adhere to security and cash handling procedures
• To work as a member of a museum team on a rota system.
• To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
• Comply with all statutory legislation with regards to Health & Safety & Liquor Licensing
• Contribute to the smooth running of the museum and all areas of responsibility
• Carry out the cleaning of areas, re-stocking, pricing, and merchandising of stock as required
• Take delivery of stock; unpack
Application Deadline: Sunday 22/01/2023