Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Location: Conifox Ltd, Edinburgh
We are Conifox Adventure Park, a fun family-run attraction located in Kirkliston, 20 minutes from the centre of Edinburgh. The Adventure Park has lots of outdoor fun for adults and children of all ages. Our newly opened Activity Centre covers 35,700 square feet and boasts a large adventure play frame, a toddler play frame, a toddler role-play town, 3 party rooms, a 200-capacity function suite and a 400-seater café selling the best freshly prepared food.
What will the role of Hospitality Supervisor entail?
Conifox Adventure Park is looking for a hospitality supervisor to join our ever-developing team as our business grows. As a Hospitality Supervisor for Conifox, you will be responsible for overseeing your department to deliver an excellent visitor experience by using the Conifox standards.
• You will be the face of the outlets, communicating with the kitchen and the visitors alike ensuring a smooth and memorable experience
• Have the ability to work in different areas of Hospitality including Café, Restaurant, Events and Functions.
• Supervise Food and Beverage Outlet operations across all food and beverage outlets
• Communicate and delegate tasks to the team
• Ensure compliance with brand standards and health and safety standards
• Effective time management and communication skills
• Manage visitor queries in a timely and efficient manner
• Assist Hospitality management with achieving financial targets
• Carry out cleaning duties as assigned to you in any of the hospitality outlets and an awareness of Safety and Security policies and procedures
As a Hospitality Supervisor, you will work 5 days per week, including, but not always, weekends and bank holidays
What will I need to be considered for this Christmas Experience Assistant vacancy?
• Passion and willingness to learn
• Positive attitude and someone who makes our visitors smile
• Genuinely friendly and caring
• Enjoys working as part of a team
• Ambitious and hard working
• Good communication and excellent grooming standards
• Food and Beverage supervisory experience in a luxury environment
How do I apply?
For more information, or to apply for this position please send your CV to our Hospitality Manager, Ryan Murrell – email@example.com.
Application Deadline: Saturday 10/09/2022