HOSPITALITY TEAM MEMBER - ACTIVITY CENTRE
Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Salary: Dependant of experience
Location: Kirkliston, Edinburgh
Conifox is a family-owned business in Kirkliston. We operate a large fun-filled outdoor Adventure Park and a newly completed brilliant indoor Activity Centre. Our Adventure Park opened in 2015 and offers a great outdoor space for the whole family to enjoy, with crazy foot-golf, bounce pillow, sandpits, go-carting, picnic benches, BBQs, and a whole lot more.
The Activity Centre is huge and has a large fun-filled soft-play centre which includes a toddler area, a role-play toddler town, and a multi-level soft-play frame. The Activity Centre also incorporates 3 bright and beautiful birthday party rooms, a purpose built function suite, balcony, and a 400 seater café.
The Fetching Fox gastro pub offers a fantastic menu from producers all over Scotland. From juicy steaks from Castle Game Scotland in Linlithgow to hand dived Orkney scallops you’ll die for. Perfect with some local beers and spirits and an array of jaw dropping cocktails with our own added foxy twist.
Throughout the year Conifox produces four large scale events: Easter, Fox Fest, Halloween, and Christmas with over 20,000 visitors expected at the 2022 Christmas Experience. Our events are designed for the whole family and offer a truly immersive experience.
As a member of the Conifox Hospitality Team, you will be responsible for working as part of a team in the delivery of the daily operations of food and drink service to customers within the activity centre café and social/corporate events.
You will assist in ensuring every customer has an excellent dining experience. You’ll perform a vital role on the front line of our exciting family friendly business, ensuring that our customers have an enjoyable, positive, and safe experience whilst eating, drinking, and socialising with us.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
• Providing a first class customer service at all times.
• To ensure that the front of house areas are clean, tidy, and attractive during
• Ensure stock levels are correct and adhered to.
• To ensure that all deliveries are checked and put away promptly and correctly
• To ensure waste is kept to a minimum during beverage production
• Be pro-active at all times and have a can-do attitude.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Excellent customer service skills, with the ability to work as part of a team within a
public facing environment
• Ability to comply with legislation and follow all rules and regulation laid down in
the staff handbook and along with our policies and procedures.
• Possess excellent communication skills in order to be able to liaise with team
members and customers.
• Flexible can-do attitude with an approachable and enthusiastic manner
• Must be available to work over weekends and school holidays.
• Ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a positive attitude
• Applicants must be over the age of 16.
For further information or to apply please forward your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Saturday 30/09/2023