Organisation: The Clydeside Distillery
Location: The Clydeside Distillery, 100 Stobcross Road, Glasgow, G3 8QQ
The Clydeside Distillery is a Single Malt Scotch Whisky distillery, visitor experience, café, and specialist whisky shop in the heart of Glasgow; Glasgow’s first dedicated Single Malt Scotch Whisky Distillery for over 100 years.
Our Visitor Experience department is looking for a Housekeeper to join our team. Our current opening hours are 10am-5pm and housekeeping shifts will start before opening to complete essential duties before guests arrive. Occasional evening shifts may be required if there is an evening event running from 7pm. If you have a high attention to detail, proactive and great initiative for completing daily tasks, then we’d like to hear from you.
Key responsibilities will include:
– Ensuring that the Clydeside Distillery tour route and Visitor Centre are cleaned to a high standard and maintained throughout your shift.
– Safe use and storage of all equipment and chemicals required to maintain the cleanliness of the tour route and Visitor Centre.
– Assisting with any other duties, as required by your line manager.
– Ensuring office, staff areas and outside public areas are regularly cleaned and maintained.
– Further enhanced/theatre style cleaning to ensure the Visitor Centre is regularly maintained to a 5 star standard and sanitised.
– When necessary, you may also be required to help in the Visitor Centre (whisky shop, café, events, etc.)
To be successful you will have:
– Previous experience in a similar role.
– A smart appearance.
– Excellent customer service and communication skills.
– Good time management and organisational skills.
– High levels of attention to detail.
– A sense of own initiative with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
– A flexible approach to the role.
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
Hours: Part time and full-time roles available.
Full time – 40 hours per week, 5 out of 7 days, (including weekends). Hours range from early shift to lates.
Application Deadline: Friday 13/08/2021