Human Resources (HR) Advisor
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Hours: Full Time/Part Time 3 to 5 days per week
Pay: £30,080 FTE
Due to demand, we have a rare opportunity for an exceptional HR Advisor to join our happy and growing HR team. You will help provide HR support to The Royal Yacht Britannia, a leading five-star visitor attraction, and its sister ship, Fingal, Scotland’s only floating five-star hotel.
Company benefits include:
• 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday entitlement
• 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
• Opportunities to buy/sell annual leave
• Up to one week/5 days pro-rata, long service holiday entitlement
• Hybrid working opportunities
• Performance and loyalty payment scheme
• Free car parking for staff
• Life Assurance
• Employee Assistance Programme
• Complimentary tickets and staff discount (Britannia, Fingal Hotel and other luxury
The Human Resources (HR) Advisor Role
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, you will be a key member of a small, but growing, HR team, which is based upon Britannia.
This is a true HR generalist role and so you may be involved in:
• Using and updating our HR software, People HR, and supporting its further
• HR administration and provision of accurate information to Payroll
• Support in the mentoring of the HR Coordinator
• Recruitment and onboarding
• People management advice
• Absence management
• Pay and benefits
• Project work
• Supporting the implementation of new HR initiatives
Please note that as we are recruiting an additional team member these duties may change slightly as the team settles and we play to each other’s strengths.
To excel in this role, you will need: strong team working and communication skills; an eye for detail; good organisational skills, a positive and flexible approach when managing a busy and varied workload. It is also essential that you are passionate about delivering excellence through the development of our people and have a very good sense of humour.
• Previous experience of working with an HR software system
• Experience of working in an HR role
• Ability to use IT systems, including Microsoft Office, efficiently and effectively
• HR Certification through CIPD (preferred)
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role of HR Advisor to: Jane.Marr@tryb.co.uk.
Closing date: 10 April 2023
No agencies please.