Human Resources (HR) Coordinator
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Hours: Full-Time/Part-Time 3 to 5 days per week
Pay: £25,000 (pro-rata if Part-Time)
Due to growth, we have an opportunity for a superb HR Coordinator to join our happy HR team. You will assist with providing HR support to The Royal Yacht Britannia, a leading five-star visitor attraction, and its sister ship, Fingal, Scotland’s only floating five-star hotel.
Company benefits include:
– 6.6 weeks/33 days pro-rata, annual holiday entitlement
– 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
– Opportunities to buy/sell annual leave
– Up to one week/5 days pro-rata, long service holiday entitlement
– Hybrid working opportunities
– Performance and loyalty payment scheme
– Free car parking for staff
– Life Assurance
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Complimentary tickets and staff discount (Britannia, Fingal Hotel and other luxury hotels)
The HR Coordinator Role
Reporting to the Senior Human Resources Manager, you will be a key member of a small, but growing, HR team, based upon Britannia.
Duties will involve:
– HR administration and provision of accurate information to Payroll
– Using and updating our HR software, People HR, and supporting its further development
– Recruitment and onboarding
– Absence management
– Pay and benefits
– Coordinating training
– Supporting the implementation of new HR initiatives
Please note that as we are recruiting an additional team member these duties may change slightly as the team settles and we play to each other’s strengths.
To excel in this role, you will need: strong team working and communication skills; an eye for detail; good organisational skills, a positive and flexible approach when managing a busy and varied workload. It is also essential that you are passionate about delivering excellence through the development of our people and have a very good sense of humour.
– Confident administrator, ideally within an HR team
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office
– Customer service background advantageous
Excellent spoken and written English and arithmetic
How to Apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining why you feel you would be suitable for the role of HR Coordinator to: Jane.Marr@tryb.co.uk.
Closing date: 10 April 2023
No agencies please.