Internal Engagement Manager
Organisation: National Galleries of Scotland
Salary: £38,960 - £43,602 per annum
£38,960 – £43,602
Plus generous benefits package
Hybrid / flexible working
About the role
Do you want to help us make art work for everyone? That’s our goal at the National Galleries of Scotland, and this position plays a pivotal role in that. The role holder devises and delivers a wide range of activities to inform and engage colleagues across the whole organisation. Art experience isn’t essential but great interpersonal, organisational and content creation skills are.
If you have internal communications experience and would like to work in a creative and ambitious team, we want to hear from you. You will be working across all four of our amazing Galleries based in the heart of Edinburgh.
The difference you’ll make
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Communications and working closely with our Leadership Team and our Director of HR you will:
– Work with senior stakeholders to develop a compelling and consistent internal communication strategy to engage all of the National Galleries of Scotland
– Deliver a detailed and sustained plan of two-way communications that engages colleagues in the NGS vision and strategy
– Organise workshops, staff engagement sessions and presentations
– Build relationships with a range of people across the organisation
– Create internal communications content e.g. copywriting, engaging presentations, film production and/or editing and design.
– Commission and manage external suppliers to produce engaging on brand collateral
– Undertake regular evaluation and data analysis to deliver continuous improvements
– Manage the internal communications budget
Who we are looking for
To succeed in this role, you’ll need the following range of knowledge, skills, and experience:
– Previous experience in an internal communications role
– Ability to co-ordinate multiple projects.
– Effective communication skills and ability to work at all levels of an organisation.
– Experience of organising events
– Ability to build and manage relationships across departments.
– Ability to analyse complex data sets and deliver actionable insights.
– Ability to present in an engaging way
– Content creation skills e.g. good copywriter, film production and/or editing and design skills
– Creative thinker
– Experience and/or knowledge of working within the visitor attraction and/or arts sector.
– Commissioning and working with external agencies to produce collateral
The closing date for applications is 12 noon on Monday, 2 October 2023.
Please apply directly.
Application Deadline: Monday 02/10/2023