Organisation: Jupiter Artland
Location: Jupiter Artland
The Junior Administrator is an entry level position and is key to the general day to day operations of Jupiter Artland. The candidate will work across the Operations, Front of House and Events team to ensure that all administrative needs described in the job description are well organised as well as be the first point of contact and to support an efficient office environment.
Title of Job: Junior Administrator
Employer: Jupiter Artland
Pension: In line with Pension Regulator’s compliance
Contract: Full Time
Holidays: 4 weeks per annum plus statutory public holidays
Hours: 9am-5.30pm, Monday – Friday
Closing Date: Wednesday 28th April 2021 at 17:00
Apply: Send a CV and cover letter to Pauline Cairns firstname.lastname@example.org
However you may have to work additional hours on evenings, weekends and the occasional bank/public holidays.
Must be available to start immediately.
Key responsibilities, tasks and duties:
• To respond to all enquiries by phone, email and in person in a timely manner and taking relevant bookings
• To support Head of Operations with day to day administration and diary management
• To ensure that the estate office is presentable at all times and to manage stock of in house sundries and stationary
• To assist staff with orders where required
• To take minutes and planning meeting notes and distribute to staff
• To assist with Friends of Jupiter Artland memberships
• Provide support in preparation and set up for groups and events
• Assist with administration, bookings and set up of events
• To support the effective use of Jupiter Artland’s customer and contact database
adhering to data protection laws and current legislation, and work with team members to ensure its effectiveness.
• Preparing Online shop orders ensuring they are completed in a timely manner.
• Provide assistance to Front of House during our Opening Season.
Application Deadline: Wednesday 28/04/2021