Kitchen Assistant - Moray
Organisation: Brightwork Recruitment
Brightwork are excited to be recruiting for Temporary Kitchen Assistant to join our client, a prestigious and world-renowned visitor centre in Moray.
Your Time at Work
Duties to include but not limited to –
– Preparation of ingredients for more senior chefs
– Maintaining high standards of hygiene
– Rotating food in line with stock rotation procedures, putting away inventory and dealing with deliveries
– Measuring ingredients and sizing portions accurately
– Learning about food safety techniques
– Preparing foods for mise en place, which involves chopping vegetables, stocking stations, organizing ingredients and partly cooking some foods
Our Perfect Worker
Interested candidates must have previous kitchen experience and a Food Hygiene Certificate.
Key Information and Benefits
Hours would be Friday to Sunday, at a pay rate of £11.30.
If you are interested please send your CV to Louise.firstname.lastname@example.org
Brightwork Limited offers the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary roles
Application Deadline: Thursday 24/06/2021