Organisation: The Glenturret Distillery
Location: Crieff. Perthshire.
The Lalique Restaurant are currently looking for Kitchen Porters to join a team who are passionate about providing excellent food, outstanding service, and an unrivalled guest experience. You will become part of an already strong kitchen team. The kitchen is fast paced, hardworking and shares mutual goals.
About the Job
• Supporting our chefs, and their brigades, you will ensure all cleaning routines are
completed throughout the kitchens daily, to our high standards.
• You will be responsible for making sure all crockery, cutlery is cleaned to the
highest standards before reaching our guests.
• Your role is vital to ensure a smooth running of the restaurant.
• Storing all equipment accurately and safely.
• Ensuring the safe removal, segregation, and storage of all recycling materials.
• Building strong working relationships with our teams across the distillery.
• Always be willing to help in other areas of the distillery.
• Be warm, professional, helpful in doing everything you can to exceed the
The kind of person we are looking for:
• Ideally, you should already have a good general knowledge of kitchen procedure.
• Experienced in food hygiene and Health and Safety regulations (training will be
• Used to work in fast paced settings,
• You are highly motivated and possess an immense sense of pride in your work.
• You are a strong team player with great communication skills.
• You want to be part of a team that works hard to support one another.
What is on offer for our new Kitchen Porter:
• Dedicated training from our team
• Fantastic development and career prospects
• A competitive salary
• Excellent Benefits
• January closure
• 30+ days a year holiday
• uniform provided and laundered.
• Fair Tronc System
If you are looking to kick start a career in Catering this is the perfect position, giving you an insight into how a fine dining restaurant operates within a fast paced environment.
This is a permanent position offering a 35 hour contract.
£9.13 per hour + tips.
Please send in your CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Friday 17/09/2021