Marketing & Events Officer
Organisation: Live Borders
Salary: £24,408 - £26,530
Location: The Great Tapestry of Scotland
Post: Marketing and Events Officer
Directorate: Commercial Services
Reporting to: Centre Director
Responsible for the development and delivery of the Great Tapestry of Scotland Marketing strategy whilst ensuring the charitable focus of the Live Borders’ Marketing and Communication strategy to internal and external stakeholders. Develop and deliver a commercial events programme.
1. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across national and international markets.
2. Identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
3. Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
4. Conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies.
5. Develop and deliver Events programme positioning the centre as a desirable venue for private and public events.
6. Manage projects with external marketing support providers e.g. designers, web or media relations support
7. Effectively manage project budgets and advise teams on marketing spend
8. Manage the Great Tapestry of Scotland website using content management systems (CMS) with a view to SEO optimisation
9. Daily management of social media to achieve growth in audiences and engagement
Application Deadline: Monday 12/12/2022