Marketing & Events Officer GTOS
Organisation: Live Borders
Post: Marketing and Events Officer
Directorate: Commercial Services
Reporting to: Marketing and Communications Manager
Responsible for the development and delivery of the Great Tapestry of Scotland Marketing strategy. Developing and delivering an events programme, sponsorship and fundraising opportunities.
Responsible for driving the charitable focus of the Live Borders’ Marketing and Communication strategy to internal and external stakeholders.
1. Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration across national and international markets.
2. Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
3. Work with Fundraising officer to identify opportunities
4. Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
5. Keep, create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations
6. Develop and deliver Events programme positioning the centre as a desirable venue for private and public events.
7. Manage projects with external marketing support providers e.g. designers, web or media relations support
8. Effectively manage project budgets and advise teams on marketing spend
9. Update the Great Tapestry of Scotland website using content management systems (CMS) with a view to SEO optimisation
10. Daily management of social media to achieve growth in audiences and engagement
This job description is indicative of the nature and level of responsibility associated with the job. It is not exhaustive and there may be a requirement to undertake such other duties as required
Application Deadline: Friday 22/07/2022