Organisation: The Royal Zoological Society of Scotland
Salary: Salary Range: £23,748 - £28,314 Per Annum
To promote Edinburgh Zoo and Highland Wildlife Park as world class visitor attractions and the Royal Zoological Society of Scotland (RZSS) as an international leader in conservation, growing brand awareness, income and support.
Some of the things you’ll do:
* Support and deliver an annual marketing activity plan to meet agreed targets
* Assist and develop a market research programme to enable data-led decision making
* Making use of data and insight, develop promotional campaigns to increase visitor numbers and income at Edinburgh Zoo and Highland Wildlife Park.
* Develop promotional content and assets, ensuring brand consistency, value for money and quality
* Working with the marketing manager, support the management of the Society’s website, delivering continuous improvement in performance through development and search engine optimisation, maximising income through ticket sales, events, experiences, membership and retail
What we’re looking for:
* You’ll be Degree qualified (relevant degree) or hold equivalent experience
*Have a good understanding of the marketing industry and understanding of current Gift Aid and GDPR guidelines
* Excellent standard of written and spoken English. Assertive communicator, confident in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
* Marketing, including digital advertising, Google Analytics, email marketing and direct marketing
* Experience of working in a busy marketing environment, delivering to deadlines.
Interviews are scheduled to take place on 28 / 29 March 2022
Please visit the RZSS Job Opportunities page for details on how to apply and further information on what the role involves and essential/desirable criteria – please see the ‘related documents’ section under the site location map.
We offer a range of great benefits which can be found at www.rzss.org.uk/about-rzss/staff-benefits
Application Deadline: Wednesday 23/03/2022