Organisation: The National Trust for Scotland
Salary: £28,644 - £31,523 pro-rata, per annum
The Customer & Cause team exists to inspire visits to our places across Scotland, grow membership and drive donations to support our work. This role supports and delivers marketing activity to help the Customer & Cause Directorate and the wider Trust achieve its key objectives.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
1. Assist Marketing Managers to develop and deliver marketing plans and tactics to increase visitor and member numbers and meet Customer & Cause objectives.
2. Assist in developing appropriate marketing messaging and collateral in support of agreed marketing plans, tactics and other activity.
3. Build and maintain strong relationships with property teams and other Directorates to keep up to date with developments, needs and opportunities.
4. Deliver compelling content/promotion of properties in national, regional, and local tourism publications and websites and manage property listing with partners such as VisitScotland
5. Support planning and delivery of property event marketing across the season, including Easter, Halloween and Christmas
6. Plan and deliver paid marketing activity for cross-functional teams (i.e., Retail, Fundraising, Property teams, Hospitality etc.)
7. Plan and deliver regular email communications to members and leads
8. Identify ad hoc opportunities to enhance marketing activity across the marketing team, more widely within Customer & Cause and throughout the Trust
9. Monitor, track and report on results of campaign activity across the Marketing team
10. Maintain and enhance good working relationships with external partners on promotional activity for properties (e.g., Discover Scottish Gardens, Gardeners World, Scotrail etc.)
The current duties of this job do/ do not require a criminal records (Disclosure Scotland) check to be carried out.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE
• A relevant degree or Marketing-specific qualification or equivalent experience
• Knowledge of the complete marketing mix and understanding of marketing planning.
• Understanding of above and below the line marketing tools with an eye to future marketing approaches.
• Understanding of different audiences and how to successfully engage with them.
• Good teamwork skills
• Creative and collaborative
• A proactive approach with problem solving skills
• Demonstrable high levels of interpersonal and communication skills and confidence in dealing with a wide range of stakeholders
• Demonstrable experience of the Trust’s core Values (brave, caring, curious, inclusive, vibrant)
• Competent user of Microsoft Office products
• Ability to manage time efficiently and effectively in an environment of changing priorities.
• A current valid driving licence
Application Deadline: Friday 24/06/2022