Part Time Tour Guide Extraordinaire
Our brand new Lind & Lime Gin Distillery needs your brilliant tour guiding skills!
We are recruiting friendly, outgoing, enthusiastic staff with top class multi-tasking skills.
Our tour guides lead our guests on our Lind & Lime Gin Distillery Experience, tasting, bottle filling and cocktail making.
Shifts: Thursdays, Fridays and Saturdays, 2pm – 10 pm.
– Welcome and orientate guests
– Provide a G&T on arrival
– Guide guests round our distillery providing the historical stories behind our gin, bottles and botanicals, facts about our still and how it works, demonstrating the mini-bottling and labelling process and assisting guests to bottle and label their own mini, finishing with cocktail making at the Lind & Lime Bar.
– Setting up, clearing, cleaning and resetting the tour route for each tour, including cocktail making equipment.
– Ongoing cleanliness and presentability of the tour area.
– Assisting with guests needs as required, keeping glassware and cocktail making equipment in a cleaning cycle so we are ready to set up for the next tour.
– Checking stock levels
– Other tasks as required
Skills and Experience
– Enthusiasm and confidence, warm, friendly and happy to present to groups, large and small.
– Positive, can do attitude
– Previous presenting and/or bar experience would be advantageous but not essential.
If you think you are the best person for this position please send your CV and Cover Letter to Tamsin@mucklebrig.com.
Application Deadline: Friday 03/06/2022