Organisation: Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd
Salary: £25,350 - £26,325 per annum FTE
Location: Cairngorm Mountain, ski area, Aviemore PH22 1RB
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Recruitment Coordinator to join the team on a full-time, office-based, permanent basis.
This newly created role will sit within the HR office and help to ensure that all recruitment activity onsite (from vacancy advertising to onboarding paperwork and induction training) is run efficiently and effectively, in accordance with industry best practice and employment law obligations, representing the company well externally.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
– A high level of education or equivalent experiential learning
– Previous recruitment experience, ideally within a dynamic context
– Working knowledge of advert copywriting and managing online platforms
– Good working knowledge of the employee onboarding process (e.g. right-to-work, references, medicals, adding to payroll, issuing contracts, leading inductions)
– Excellent communication, customer service and people skills
– Good IT skills with Microsoft Office and using an HRIS (e.g. Sage HR)
– strong attention to detail and administrative skills
– confidence and adaptability to manage and prioritise own workload
– self-motivation with a desire to progress a career in Recruitment or HR
If you are interested in this opportunity, please click through to find out more!
Cairngorm Mountain, managed by Cairngorm Mountain (Scotland) Ltd is located within the Cairngorms National Park, close to Aviemore, in the Highlands of Scotland, UK.
In winter, the mountain is a popular commercial ski resort attracting over 120,000 skiing and snowboarding visitors in the busy winter period and has been offering snowsports ‘here on the hill’ for over 50 years. In summer, the mountain serves our community as a popular tourist destination and hub of activity for local and international visitors alike.
The Cairngorm Mountain estate covers 1,418 hectares and is an internationally renowned area of scientific interest containing unique natural habitats and wildlife protected by EU and national legislation. The surrounding region of Badenoch and Strathspey can attract over 1.8 million visitors annually, predominantly in the summer.
Application Deadline: Sunday 17/09/2023