Organisation: Visitor Centres Ltd
Salary: £11.10 per hour
Location: Camera Obscura & World of Illusions, Edinburgh
We are looking for dynamic, customer focussed team members with relevant sales oriented experience in a fast moving retail environment. Camera Obscura & World of Illusions is a VisitScotland 5-Star rated visitor attraction consisting of Camera Obscura presentations, Rooftop Terrace, exhibitions, reception area and gift shop. The job of a Retail Assistant at Camera Obscura involves interacting with and serving customers, using tills, cash handling, replenishing stock in our gift shop, dealing with deliveries, assisting in maintaining adequate stock levels and processing orders from suppliers.
What we are looking for in our staff:
– Someone who is outgoing, smart, reliable and flexible.
– A friendly and helpful personality, with the ability to provide exceptional customer care.
– Excellent communication skills including clarity of spoken English.
– Experience in a retail or tourism environment.
– Good selling skills.
– Good local knowledge.
– An ability to work well as part of a team.
– Availability to work at weekends and over public holidays.
Please complete the attached form and send it with your CV to email@example.com
Application Deadline: Tuesday 11/04/2023