Organisation: Visitor Centres Ltd
Location: Camera Obscura & World of Illusions, Edinburgh
Camera Obscura & World of Illusions are looking for a Retail Manager to join their busy team. The Retail Manager will be responsible for managing the effective day to day running of the Camera Obscura Gift Shop.
Principal accountabilities/key tasks include:
– planning, forecasting and reporting on sales, costs and shop performance
– plan and implement shop merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow
– manage and motivate employees and recruitment for retail vacancies
– manage costs and overheads
– liaise with and utilise support from suppliers, merchandisers and other partners
– manage, maintain and report as necessary all merchandise and non-merchandise stock
– manage and maintain effectiveness of EPoS, IT and other essential in-store systems
Full role profile is available on our website.
Application Deadline: Sunday 08/05/2022