Seasonal Heritage Attendant – Stockworker
Organisation: Highland Folk Museum
Location: Highland Folk Museum, Newtonmore
JOB PURPOSE: To provide outstanding animal and customer care, including assisting with the running and interpretation of a 1930s Croft and providing information, guidance, and assistance to all museum visitors in a safe, clean, and friendly environment.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
• To assist in the day to day running of a working croft by being responsible for the care of a variety of livestock and crop planting.
• To assist in the day-to-day operation of the museum, by providing outstanding customer care in all areas
• To work on a rota basis within the Stockworker role, including regular weekend and bank holiday working.
• To work collaboratively to support volunteers and placements when required.
• To ensure the museum environment is cared for – buildings, artefacts, facilities and the sites are kept clean and tidy.
• To ensure that all activities are carried out safely.
Application Deadline: Monday 06/06/2022