Seasonal Visitor Assistant & Evening Guide
Organisation: The Royal Yacht Britannia
Salary: £10.90 per hour
Hours: Days available will range from 2 – 5 days per week and will include weekends.
Daily shifts will be from 5 – 8 hours per day
Duration: Fixed Term (June – September)
Pay: £10.90 per hour
Our Visitor Experience department is now looking for a Seasonal Visitor Assistant and Evening Guide who is enthusiastic, with a smart appearance, has excellent communication skills and a passion for customer care.
The job is based in our Visitor Centre and on board Britannia. The position can be physically demanding as you will be standing throughout the duration of your shift.
Company benefits include:
– 10% employer pension contribution (no employee contribution)
– 33 days pro-rata annual holiday entitlement
– Enhanced long service holiday entitlement
– Life Assurance
– Performance and loyalty payment scheme
– Complimentary tickets
– Employee Assistance Programme
– Staff discount in the Gift Shop, Royal Deck Tea Room & The Lighthouse Restaurant & Bar aboard Fingal Hotel
– Free car parking for staff
– Uniform provided
– Full training
– Providing a warm welcome to visitors
– Interacting with visitors throughout their tour
– Helping visitors use their audio handset
– Work as a guide at Britannia’s exclusive evening events and private tours (£40 per event)
– Any other Visitor Assistant duties as required.
If you feel you have the personality, skills and experience we are looking for, then we would love to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV and a short covering letter to: email@example.com
Visitor Experience Manager
Closing date: 9 June 2023
No agencies please.
Application Deadline: Friday 09/06/2023