Senior Chef de Rang
Organisation: The Glenturret Distillery
Location: Crieff. Perthshire
Fine Dining Senior Chef de Rang.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Chef de Rang to join our new and exciting team at The Glenturret Distillery. Someone dedicated to fine dining – with Michelin Star experience. You will work closely with management and the rest of the team, this will include being able to run a section. You would be expected to be in control of the intimate ambience and managing and maintaining this at the highest levels and detail.
The front of house will work closely with chef Mark Donald and his kitchen team. Their use of the best ingredients, sublime flavour combinations and outstanding technical skills will be matched in the front of house operation, through the wine, whisky, and cocktail lists.
The restaurant itself is a beautiful, uniquely designed space with bespoke Lalique tableware and stemware.
As Chef de Rang your duties will include:
· Supporting the Restaurant Manager within the restaurant efficiently and professionally
· Awareness of the menu and preparation of dishes
· Completing the set-up of the restaurant
· Building a rapport with regular guests
· Maintaining the standards set for service by the Restaurant Manager.
What is on offer for our new Chef de Rang:
· Dedicated training from our managerial team
· Fantastic development and career prospects
· A competitive salary
· Excellent Benefits
· January closure
· 30+ days a year holiday
· uniform provided and laundered.
· Fair Tronc System
If you are interested in working within a high end setting and think you have the skills for the job please forward your CV and cover letter to:
Application Deadline: Thursday 30/09/2021