SOCIAL MEDIA CO-ORDINATOR / Digital Dynamo
Organisation: Conifox Adventure Park
Salary: £20,000 - £23,000 dependent upon experience
As the Digital Dynamo, you will bring our brand to life online. You will love experimenting, analysing, and reporting on all things content and social. You will shape and affect our content calendar to engage our community of followers. To be successful in the role you will need a passion for all things digital and you will have natural creative ability to communicate with a multitude of stakeholders across all channels. This is your opportunity to use your artistic flair, manage, influence, and grow our channels.
• Oversee the day-to-day social media content calendar working with internal teams.
• Take ownership of the shared content calendar to schedule, post, and share
relevant content for our audience.
• Work alongside our pr agency in delivering larger-scale social campaigns that are
fun, engaging and appeal to our Conifox family.
• Optimise creative assets according to the channel.
• Grow and engage our target audiences.
• Generate engaging platform-appropriate content across our main digital channels;
Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn, TikTok and our email databases.
• Use your creative vision in developing our social content; images, videos, Reels, and
• Maintain a database of all created content.
• Oversee the community management of all online profiles; replying to queries,
interacting with stakeholders, and actively encouraging UGC.
• Build relationships and work with brand-appropriate influencers across our social
• Maintain a database of Influencers and distribute pr visit tickets for events.
• Have an active involvement in VIP events.
• Get to know our customer persona and design a social listening strategy to grow
and develop our community and online engagement.
• Facilitate and encourage conversations on our key platforms.
• Help our events team in bringing our fantastic events to life on social.
• Create brand-focused emails and content.
• Maintain our unified, consistent tone of voice across all our online channels.
• Pull together weekly and monthly performance reports to track campaign results
• Interpret performance data to provide insight, analysis, and benchmarking.
• Monitor trends in social media, online channels, and digital design.
You can apply for this role by sending a CV & and covering letter to Mark Harrison, Business Development Manager, at: firstname.lastname@example.org before the closing date of Tuesday 28th February 2023
Application Deadline: Tuesday 28/02/2023